The primary goal of the Mortgage Field Services (MFS) Inspector course is to give you a basic understanding of the Inspection process. This is a prerequisite course for any Inspection Certifications and registration is contingent upon successful completion of The Work Order curriculum.
- Understanding MFS Inspection Terminology and reporting upon such
- Determining Occupancy Status and properly documenting such
- Performing Real Time Assessments and shielding Client liability
- Properly documenting photographic history based upon unique Client needs
- Building initial Asset Property Inspection Reports for Client
- Chronicling occupancy, progress, and safety issues for Client
What is the target audience?
- This is an Apprentice level Module
- The Work Order Module is a prerequisite
- This Module is a prerequisite for all Inspector Journeyman and Master Certifications
The skillsets required for a MFS Inspector are fundamentally based upon a high school diploma or a GED equivalent. Proficiency in the English language are mandatory. Familiarity with a Windows based desktop computer system combined with the ability to operate a smartphone are required. Attention to detail is a core component of becoming a MFS Inspector.