The Winterization Module will train the Field Service Technician in the process of winterizing residential assets in order to reduce the likelihood of pipes freezing and bursting during the winter months.
- Understand what winterization is
- Learn how to properly perform a winterization
- Apply modern techniques in the field
- Curriculum based coursework
- Multi faceted lessons including video
- Industry-wide Certification
What is the target audience?
- This is an Apprentice level Module
- The Work Order Module is a prerequisite
- This Module is a prerequisite for all non inspector Journeyman and Master Certifications
The skillsets required for completion are fundamentally based upon a high school diploma or a GED equivalent. Proficiency in the English language is mandatory. Familiarity with a Windows based desktop computer system combined with the ability to operate a smartphone are required. Attention to detail is a core component of Certification.