The Work Order
At its core, the Work Order is your navigational beacon for what you are and are not authorized to do on behalf of your Client. Each Section of a Work Order presents critical pieces of information crucial to your success in not only completing a given task on behalf of your Client, but also ensuring the protection of the Mortgagee’s rights.
- Understand what authorizes you to perform services for your Client
- Learn what services you are authorized to perform for your Client
- Become proficient in interpreting common Industry vernacular
- Engage in the work flow system to successfully document the environment
- Comprehension required in determination of materials necessary
- Document real time changing events which impact the asset and your Work Order
What is the target audience?
- This is an Apprentice level Module
- This Module is a prerequisite for all Certifications
- This Module is required for all Certifications
The skillsets required for completion are fundamentally based upon a high school diploma or a GED equivalent. Proficiency in the English language is mandatory. Familiarity with a Windows based desktop computer system combined with the ability to operate a smartphone are required. Attention to detail is a core component of Certification.