The Lawn Maintenance Module will prepare the Field Service Technician for success when it comes to properly performing grass cuts and xeriscaping. While many take the process for granted, there are a plethora of fundamentals required.
- Fundamentals of Safety and Maintenance
- Understanding lawn maintenance
- Understanding xeriscaping
- Properly documenting before, during, and after
- Bidding for successful acceptance
What is the target audience?
- This is an Apprentice level Module
- The Work Order Module is a prerequisite
- This Module is required for all MFS Certifications
The skillsets required for completion are fundamentally based upon a high school diploma or a GED equivalent. Proficiency in the English language is mandatory. Familiarity with a Windows based desktop computer system combined with the ability to operate a smartphone are required. Attention to detail is a core component of Certification.